At Anderson Robbins, applying our collective talents creates the lasting value we deliver to our clients. We apply our diverse perspectives and experiences to enhance each unique engagement. Successful employees are intellectually curious, flexible, analytical thinkers, who are passionate about learning something new each day in our dynamic environment.
Finding the right cultural fit is essential for both the employer and employee. Employees, who take initiative, anticipate business needs and maintain high levels of accountability, can grow their careers quickly here. Jen and Chris embrace their staff on both personal and professional levels, mentoring and coaching them to succeed. Both legacy and newer employees contribute to a variety of engaging projects collectively and individually.
- Take your birthday off without using a vacation day
- Celebrate 15 paid, national holidays
- Select a professional development program each year that aligns with your career objectives
- Pick two days annually for volunteerism
- Maximize summer weekends with half-day Fridays from Memorial through Labor Day
- Engage in creative company outings that strengthen our close-knit team
- Use your ample vacation time: 18 days to start, 23 days after 3 years and a maximum of 25 days after 5 years
- Benefit from 100% paid medical and dental coverage
- Participate in our 401K program with generous matches
- Access long-and short-term disability plans
- Take paid parental and bereavement leave as needed
Members of the Anderson Robbins team cherish the opportunity to give back to a variety of causes, such as the March of Dimes and Read to a Child. Dedicating time to causes within the community and through local chapters of a national organization yields a strong feeling of corporate citizenship.
If you are interested in a rewarding career as part of a top-notch team, view our current listings. Additionally, email a cover letter and resume if your skills might be complementary to what we’re posting currently.
For consideration, send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls will be accepted. Anderson Robbins Research, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.